Those who decide to make a dessert with their own hands need not only to find the desired recipe and become familiar with the way of cooking it. Knowledge of the subtleties and secrets of creating delicacies will help to get the best result without making any compromise.
This is probably one of the most popular ways to cook a coffee cake, and there is a good reason for that, it is absolutely delicious. It is also probably the simplest cake to make on this list, however, this doesn’t mean that it is the worst one, not at all.
- flour – 70 g;
- starch – 70 g;
- sugar – 450 g;
- eggs – 5.;
- egg whites – 2.;
- water – 270 ml;
- espresso – 50 g;
- butter – 200 g.
- Beat the eggs, add 125 g of sugar.
- The cake layers have to be baked for 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Mix in 200 g of water, 125 g of sugar, 25 g of espresso, heat to boiling, cool, and soak the cake layers in the mixture.
- Mix the rest of the water, sugar, and cook to a temperature of 118 degrees.
- Pour syrup into whipped egg whites, add butter and espresso.
- Coat cakes with cream, decorate.
Chocolate Coffee Cake
Sweet tooths and fans of everything chocolate will surely appreciate the following recipe. The dough for cakes and cream is prepared with the addition of cocoa and natural freshly ground coffee beans, and syrup based on instant coffee is made for soaking the cake layers. As a result, the resulting chocolate coffee cake turns out incredibly tasty.
- flour – 3 cups;
- cocoa – 200 g;
- sugar – 500 g;
- eggs – 5;
- ground coffee – 2 tbsp.;
- instant coffee – 2 tsp;
- milk – 500 ml;
- soda – 3 tsp;
- oil – 200 g;
- condensed milk – 200 ml;
- sour cream – 200 g;
- vegetable oil – 7 tbsp.
- Combine flour, 100 g of cocoa, 1.5 cups of sugar.
- Beat the eggs with a glass of sugar.
- Combine milk with soda, pour in the egg mixture and add butter.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients, bake the cake layers on a baking sheet, cut it into 4 parts, then soak in coffee (1 cup).
- Next, prepare a coffee and chocolate cream for the cake by mixing whipped sour cream with condensed milk, cocoa, and ground coffee.
- Stir the butter into the cream and coat the cakes with it, stack the cake layers.
Coffee Mousse Cake
A simple coffee cake, made with ladyfingers and jelly, is very easy to make, and it turns out incredibly tasty and original. You can decorate the product at your discretion by coating it with icing, jelly, or serve it as it is after solidification in the mold.
- milk – 75 ml;
- chocolate drops – 100 g;
- sugar – 150 g;
- yolks – 2 pcs;
- instant coffee – 2 tbsp. spoons;
- cream (33%) – 300 ml;
- liquor – 50 ml;
- vanilla sugar – 20 g;
- gelatin – 15 g;
- ladyfingers – 14-16 pcs.
- Coffee should be dissolved in hot milk.
- Get the gelatin ready.
- Pound the yolks with the sugar and vanilla, add liqueur, coffee with milk, warm up by mixing gelatin, let it cool.
- Whip cream, add in the coffee mixture and chocolate drops.
- A layer of ladyfingers is placed at the bottom, a spread of coffee mousse for the cake is spread on top, the cake is finished, you just have to let rest for a few hours.